At Cathedral View everyone is welcome, which is why we work to consciously improve our venue to ensure it is fully accessible to each and every visitor.
- Just outside the door to the venue we have a drop-off/unloading bay which can be used for vehicle drop-offs.
- There are 2 disabled parking bays within 20 metres of the venue, available on a first-come first-served basis.
- There is a small ramp up to the front doors which can open out to enable access for wider wheelchairs.
- There is a lift which goes 5 floors up to the main event space. Cathedral View room is on this level, along with a DDA toilet.
- The main building lift can accommodate both standard and motorised wheelchairs and has low-level buttons.
- Door Access Dimensions,?Height 2.0 metres, Width 0.9 metres.
- Internal Dimensions, Length 1.4m, Width 1.2m
- The Marillac Room is down one flight of stairs therefore may not be suitable for disabled or mobility impaired guests.
- The rooftop terrace can be accessed by a stair lift. This is not suitable for motorised wheelchairs.
- All doorways are wide enough to accommodate standard wheelchairs, 0.81m wide x 2.02m high.
- Cathedral View conference room benefits from a hearing loop system.
- There are strobe alarms that are fixed in the disabled toilet on the 5th floor which emits a flashing light on the sound of the fire alarm for visually impaired occupants.
- Guide and assistance dogs are welcome across all areas of our building.
We hope you will find the information above useful, however, please contact our team should you need any further assistance when planning your visit.